Jesse Jackson says your guns are causing social inequality.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ByrdC130

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Other Jackson demands: state legislation that would make hate crimes a felony, a bill of rights for Oklahoma high school and college athletes and an apology from the state for the 1921 race riots in Tulsa.

So, I should apologize for something that happened 39 years before I was born. My family wasn't and has not ever lived in Tulsa, much like Mr Jackson wasn't there either. My great great grandfather was scalped by Indians, do they owe me an apology, nope, no they don't.

gaseous maximus

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Other Jackson demands: state legislation that would make hate crimes a felony, a bill of rights for Oklahoma high school and college athletes and an apology from the state for the 1921 race riots in Tulsa.

So, I should apologize for something that happened 39 years before I was born. My family wasn't and has not ever lived in Tulsa, much like Mr Jackson wasn't there either. My great great grandfather was scalped by Indians, do they owe me an apology, nope, no they don't.
Maybe president BO could apoligize, he seems quite good at apologizing for our country as a whole. On second thought, maybe he could, in this case, apologize to himself.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
img.photobucket.com_albums_v252_dennishoddy_e9ecacb9.jpg

stuart646

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
The funniest part of the whole thing is that JJ came here said his trash and left extremely quick, as though he just shook up a hornets nest, so easy to talk and not have to live around what he says. I would like to see him say his stuff and then have to shop in the same area afterwards for the next year or two. It should be a requirement for all inflammatory speakers that states :If you make a mess -> you must live in it or around it till it is settled .Otherwise, keep your nose out of other peoples business JJ!
I bet there would not be half as lip service from him.

Latest posts

Top Bottom