Joe Biden to Stacey Abrams: "If We Had 10 Of You, We Could Rule The Whole World"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I put Biden's comment to Abrams to be like the one back in 2008 when he told a state senator in Missouri to stand up, only to remember that said state senator was confined to a wheelchair.

Biden Comment to Chuck Graham

"Sept. 9, 2008

"I'm told Chuck Graham, state senator, is here. Stand up Chuck, let 'em see you. Oh, God love you. What am I talking about. I'll tell you what, you're making everybody else stand up, though, pal."

Biden, telling Missouri state senator Chuck Graham to stand up at a campaign rally, before realizing that Graham is confined to a wheelchair."

So, his comment to Abrams really doesn't mean that he knows what he is talking about. (But, I don't have to explain that to you guys.)

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now Joe has done it--he's let the cat out of the bag. All the Konspiracy Kooks are convinced that a secret cabal of crooks, financiers, Deep State operatives, and child molesters are contriving to control the world, and Joe reveals the exact plan. Konspiracy Kook Kentral will soon be reporting that Abrams is being cloned (9 times, no less!) in a secret cave beneath Stone Mountain. I can't believe Joe let that slip....

Blue Heeler

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Now Joe has done it--he's let the cat out of the bag. All the Konspiracy Kooks are convinced that a secret cabal of crooks, financiers, Deep State operatives, and child molesters are contriving to control the world, and Joe reveals the exact plan. Konspiracy Kook Kentral will soon be reporting that Abrams is being cloned (9 times, no less!) in a secret cave beneath Stone Mountain. I can't believe Joe let that slip....

Not if they charge by the pound to clone.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You need to tell that, not only to the corrupt Governor, but to the corrupt Republican Secretary of State, The corrupt Republican election officials, the corrupt Republican legislators, and the corrupt Republican judges.

Edit: just to add the corrupt Republican Lt. Governor.
The corrupt Republican government of Georgia allowed Democrats to get away with murder for some reason.
They are corrupt politicians. I don’t give a rats rear what their party affiliation is.

Latest posts

Top Bottom