Joe Manchin: Say… about that gun grabbing thing…

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You know it is funny thing, when gun grabbin' politicians see the headlights of the on coming "Vote Gun Grabbers Out Of Office" freight train, they wet their pants and try to make excuses to get off of the tracks.
:pissed::mad::rollingla:rotflmao:

http://hotair.com/archives/2013/01/05/joe-manchin-about-that-gun-grabbing-thing/
Joe Manchin: Say… about that gun grabbing thing…
posted at 8:31 am on January 5, 2013 by Jazz Shaw

“I’m not supporting a ban on anything. I’m supporting a conversation on everything,” Senator Manchin said.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This guy is a piece of crap just like every other politician. A born liar. We need to clean house with all the politicians. This country will never be great again as long as we sit back and let it go the way the politicians want it to go. They get paid a crap load, have their own healthcare and retirement, all for trying to dictate our lives. And yet, people keep voting these scumbags back into office. Something has to be done or we won't have a country worth living in before long. I feel really bad for my son and my niece. They are going to have to live through the most awful times imaginable.

Latest posts

Top Bottom