John Zane Benefit Giveaway

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The FGST is gearing up to help John Zane.

Similar to what John did for the Trace McWhirt fund raiser, the goal will be to raise $1500 to $2000. For every $10 you donate we will drop a ticket into the bin with your name on it.

Before we purchase the gun I thought that I'd ask what type of gun or guns would you like to win....keep in mind that we're not wealthy...lol Depending on interest we may do more than one give away.

How about an entry level 1911? S&W M&P? Ruger LC9 or LCR? entry level AR15? M&P 15-22? Ruger 10-22? Throw me some ideas and we'll get this thing rolling and get some financial relief rolling John's way?

white92coupe

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think the 1911 or AR would be cool. Either way this is awesome that you guys are doing this to help another member. I'll be checking back to purchase tickets.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd say either the 1911, AR, or the 10-22 would be nice options. I'll check back to purchase some tickets no matter the prize though.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds like a great idea and I'm in. Same as BB for me... I'd donate any winning gun back to the fund.

I'm also good for a couple of MIGHTY PEN products for lessor place prizes to sweeten the pot too.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm in. An entry level 1911 might be cool. Like a Rock Island or something. I like the ammo idea too since most of us could donate a box or 3. Then sell it off and the proceeds go to help John.

Latest posts

Top Bottom