John Zane Fundraiser

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgerLB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Today was a great day as far as progress goes. I made a trek into the living room and had dinner and then back into the bedroom. That may not sound like much but today is 1 month after the wreck. I would like to thank everyone for the support and all the prayers. I get calls and text messages asking if there is anything I need. I have survived a close encounter with death and came out with a different outlook on life. I do realize that every day forward is a gift. You never really know when your time is up and I am gonna live life like there is no tomorrow. Kinda sounds like a country song, huh?

Good to hear man... you're one tough SOB..

John Zane

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know this may sound like a small thing, but today was my first shower since the crash. I am using a walker and getting pretty good at it. Looking forward to the steel challenge match in Feb. at USSA. I am going to be there ready to compete. I am not sure if I will be in the wheel chair walker or what, but I am going to be there for sure. Thanks to everyone for your support.
John

Latest posts

Top Bottom