Judge dismisses Tulsa Race Massacre Lawsuit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
1688858566381.png

1911DA

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was transferred to Oklahoma in 1981 and from the first week l heard about the Tulsa race riot and all that went with it but when l would ask where are the bodies and memorial all l would get is a blank look.........

Then like was mentioned sometime say about 10 years ago or so it became the Tulsa Massacre and again l would ask where are the bodies......... now it's well they found 2 here and 3 over there and yadda yadda yadda and so on.

l always heard there were 200 plus negros killed during the riot and some White people were also supposedly killed but the newspaper articles about the IMHO riot are suspect at best and to date l haven't heard of an investigation by the federal government the arbitrators of all that's wrong.

Another thing that makes me question parts of this story is the absence of the major race hustlers not setting up operations in Tulsa to get the required answers.

Just a few more race hustling lawyers trying to get money for nothing and activist's stirring the pot for reparations

NationalMatch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was transferred to Oklahoma in 1981 and from the first week l heard about the Tulsa race riot and all that went with it but when l would ask where are the bodies and memorial all l would get is a blank look.........

Just a few more race hustling lawyers trying to get money for nothing and activist's stirring the pot for reparations
From another forum. Just shows the ignorance out there:

First, I’m bleached white. As right wing conservative as they come. But if there was ever a case where reparations are in order...it’s Tulsa. This was flat out murder and destruction of U.S. citizens by citizens, local government, and maybe federal as well....I know they used WW1 planes to drop fire bombs at a minimum. Then tried to lie and cover it up. We’re talking 1920s or 30s. No civilized society does this. It’s a horrible sin and injustice, and it needs rectified. I’m dead set against the other reparations, but this one needs to be made right with those still living and possible very next of kin. God forgive us as a people for this.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
According to a now retired guy I worked with, that talked to his grandfather about the riot, the bodies were dumped in the Arkansas River. They will never be found.

Latest posts

Top Bottom