Judicial Watch Uncovers SHOCKING Documents Tying McCain to IRS Tea Party Targeting Scandal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He was a hotdog pilot taking chances he shouldn't have, he was shot down and experienced being a POW because he was taking unnecessary risks with a Navy aircraft. And someone called him "Songbird."
He was a mediocre pilot at best. He lost like 4 aircraft. Many have hinted at his family name getting him his wings. He was also like 3rd from the bottom of his class at the academy

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
https://www.judicialwatch.org/press...s-to-engage-in-financially-ruinous-targeting/
Judicial Watch Obtains IRS Documents Revealing McCain’s Subcommittee Staff Director Urged IRS to Engage in “Financially Ruinous” Targeting
JUNE 21, 2018

“The Obama IRS scandal is bipartisan – McCain and Democrats who wanted to regulate political speech lost at the Supreme Court, so they sought to use the IRS to harass innocent Americans,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “The Obama IRS scandal is not over – as Judicial Watch continues to uncover smoking gun documents that raise questions about how the Obama administration weaponized the IRS, the FEC, FBI, and DOJ to target the First Amendment rights of Americans.”

McCain is our modern day Benedict Arnold.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Didn’t he also fire a missile on the deck of an aircraft carrier?
No. He was on USS Forrestal flight deck in his A-4 Skyhawk when a rocket fired "accidently" from another plane and passed through the fuel tank of the Skyhawk next to McCain, spilling fuel on the flight deck. Which then caught fire.

McCain claims, contrary to 90% of other accounts (and camera footage), that the rocket struck his plane and caused two bombs to drop on the deck which exploded 90 seconds later.

There was in fact a bomb that dropped from one of the planes but the two planes were already engulfed in flames so it wasn't possible to tell which plane they dropped from. When the bomb exploded, it killed most of the fire fighting team on deck. By that time, McCain was already in the superstructure and heading to the hanger deck

There is a lot of speculation that McCain caused the bomb to drop from his hasty exit of the aircraft, but there are two switches that have to be thrown in order for that to happen, so.....

134 Sailors died that day

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No. He was on USS Forrestal flight deck in his A-4 Skyhawk when a rocket fired "accidently" from another plane and passed through the fuel tank of the Skyhawk next to McCain, spilling fuel on the flight deck. Which then caught fire.

McCain claims, contrary to 90% of other accounts (and camera footage), that the rocket struck his plane and caused two bombs to drop on the deck which exploded 90 seconds later.

There was in fact a bomb that dropped from one of the planes but the two planes were already engulfed in flames so it wasn't possible to tell which plane they dropped from. When the bomb exploded, it killed most of the fire fighting team on deck. By that time, McCain was already in the superstructure and heading to the hanger deck

There is a lot of speculation that McCain caused the bomb to drop from his hasty exit of the aircraft, but there are two switches that have to be thrown in order for that to happen, so.....

134 Sailors died that day

Inadvertent release of ordinance on an A4 is very, very unlikely. First, the Preflight Safety Pins must be removed; then, pylon stations must be selected; next (if an AWE-1 Weapons Programmer is installed along with MER or TER Weapons Ejection Racks) the release sequence must be selected; and finally the Pickle Button must be pressed. No way!

McCain betrayed the confidence of those whom elected him, turned against his fellow Republicans, surrendered traditional patriotic values to the Marxist Cause, but there is no Navy or Marine Carrier Pilot that would accidentally eject ordinance on a Carrier Deck.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Inadvertent release of ordinance on an A4 is very, very unlikely. First, the Preflight Safety Pins must be removed; then, pylon stations must be selected; next (if an AWE-1 Weapons Programmer is installed along with MER or TER Weapons Ejection Racks) the release sequence must be selected; and finally the Pickle Button must be pressed. No way!

McCain betrayed the confidence of those whom elected him, turned against his fellow Republicans, surrendered traditional patriotic values to the Marxist Cause, but there is no Navy or Marine Carrier Pilot that would accidentally eject ordinance on a Carrier Deck.

But then again, a Zuni Rocket "accidently fired and started the whole ordeal. Things can happen. All I said was, it is speculated that McCain inadvertently triggered the bomb release exiting the aircraft. McCain said the rocket hit his A-4 and caused the bomb release, when it clearly did not. That's not speculation. That was confirmed by camera footage that the rocket hit LtCmdr White's A-4 and not McCains. Again, camera footage could not confirm which plane the bomb dropped from. Something made it drop and it wasn't the rocket

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My memory really sucks, been 52 years since I worked on an A4 but seem to remember an explosive charge that kicked the bomb out of the rack. Could be the fire set off the charge which dropped the bomb but even then I wonder why it blew. Bombs had a safety wire through the fuse that was 4 or 5 feet long and after the wire was released the arming propeller had to turn a number of times before the bomb was armed. Takes us back to the fire not only making the bomb drop but also setting it off.

Back then I was a selfish 18 year old kid that didn't pay allot of attention to much of anything that didn't effect me directly. Many times I wished I had paid allot more attention to what was going on around me.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Memory Lane:

I was on the Forestall on its first cruise after that incident. It was deployed in the 6th fleet. I was in HS-11 doing ASW stuff, keeping an eye on Soviet subs in the Med.

One day, unbeknownst to me, they were having a 'demonstration' for some foreign dignitaries. I was sitting on a stool in our maintenance cage, up against some canvas that had been draped on the inside of the cage, and the huge door on the side of the ship next to the cage was open. Just then, I heard a large explosion and the concussion against the canvas knocked me off the stool. My first thought was that another bomb had exploded! (Fortunately, I had just returned from the head so there was nothing left to soil my underwear.)

I headed out onto the hangar deck, and finding no fire, I then went up to the flight deck, saw the "grandstand" with all the dignitaries, and saw a Phantom circling around and realized it must have been a sonic boom - at just a few feet over the deck!

I stayed and watched the rest of the "airshow".

If you are familiar with the Vigilante, you know it is(or was) a backfire bomber and could hold ferry tanks in its bomb bay. Part of the demonstration was a mock 'dogfight' with a Vigilante being pursued by a Phantom. As the Vigilante flew past the carrier, it must have jettisoned some fuel from a ferry tank, and it ignited into a flame about twice as long as the Vigilante as if it had been struck by a missile fired from the Phantom. It was a beautiful sight!

Thank you for poking my memory! Now you may return to today's revelations!

Woody

Latest posts

Top Bottom