Judicial Watch Uncovers SHOCKING Documents Tying McCain to IRS Tea Party Targeting Scandal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It will take his Death and Burial to get him out of government. He's been dying for a couple of years now.

Most normal people could find something worthwhile to do with their remaining couple of years..
A lot of them believe they are doing something worthwhile; they're True Believers in the power of government to Make Things Better for everybody, and truly believe they're doing good work.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That power must be one hell of a drug to keep those rich folks in office well past their retirement age when they could be out enjoying what life has to offer.
JM is full of hatred. He will die before he steps down. He could live out his days doing good, but it means more to him to destroy Trump. He will die a bitter, hate filled, unhappy POS.
I hate to say that, but I do believe it.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
JM is full of hatred. He will die before he steps down. He could live out his days doing good, but it means more to him to destroy Trump. He will die a bitter, hate filled, unhappy POS.
I hate to say that, but I do believe it.
He will kick well before any judicial action can be taken against him anyway. He came out publicly having this cancer, what 6 months ago? He probably knew a few months before that. He probably wont make it to New years

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All these years John McCain has been running for office under the wrong party...... he should always have run as the ‘Manchurian Candidate’.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom