Just finished up.......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lowbudgetplinker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just finished loading my 1st rifle rounds. They are 130 gr .270 Sierra Game King's on top of 58 gr. of H1000 to start out with. Hope all goes well this coming up wk. end.

Attachments

• photo(3).jpg
    photo(3).jpg
    93 KB · Views: 115

z06man

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Congrats! Just did my first last week and then shot a match with them this weekend. It was a blast shooting stuff I put together. I'm sure you'll enjoy it too. Just make sure you check for any signs of over-pressure since it's your first go with the loads. Have fun!

Ksmirk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
HEHEHEHE that's all I'm gonna say :thumbup3: I have some load sheets I'll give ya so you can start a logbook and if you want I can bring the chrony over. I just got some 223 loaded up for Rachel's little rifle and can show you what I was talking about the load work up proceure, it's up to you? Later,

Kirk

bigcountryok

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds like you're on your way.

I had troubles with the 6.5 140gr Sierra Game Kings fragmenting in the 6.5x55. My son shot three deer and a hog at less than 50 yards and only got one pass through. The rest just left a tiny enterance hole with little to no blood to trail. All were recovered within 50 yards though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom