Just got the newest copy of American Rifleman Magazine...(Chiappa's Rhino)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tinfinger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Chiappa doesn't seem to have a sterling reputation...for the price, it will have to be a very high-quality piece.

As for the odd looks, I'm sure it will be a divisive quality. Not that it matters, but I personally find it interesting. It's hard to predict these things; I thought the Taurus Judge was loopy but it seems to have been successful.

What I would really be curious about, is how the low bore axis effects the shooting quality. Nothing wrong with revolvers, but they tend to have a very high bore axis. I've shot plenty of 1911's and not thought twice about the recoil, but was shocked by the recoil of a friend's S&W 1917 (neat looking revolver BTW, and to be fair its grips are tiny, sharp-checkered and hard). Having the sights far above the boreline (AR15 anyone?) might be an acceptable tradeoff for a low bore axis.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow...yeah it does....ai3.photobucket.com_albums_y91_shadoblak_hellboyGun.jpg

ai49.photobucket.com_albums_f284_kevinmichaeldick_Chiappa_Rhino_357_Magnum_Revolve_1.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom