Just joined the "Gun Owners of America"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GorillaG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you want to be under the umbrella of the recent injunction against the ATF's latest gun grab this is one way to do it. I don't think I'm supposed to post links to join other organizations but you can google it easy enough. They're just a pro 2nd amendment lobbying group and the annual donation is just 25.00 bucks. Members can sell a gun without magically becoming a "dealer" but I'm not a lawyer and I'm not offering legal advise.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm a member of the NRA, OK2A, and GOA.
If it wasn't for the NRA, we wouldn't have a gun range in Ponca. Nobody in the USA can nor will provide insurance for the range at prices we can afford. I'm betting 95% or more gun ranges operate under NRA insurance.
The state organizations get donations so youth shooting organizations can continue with grants, and so on. Great! Our NRA Youth shooting program has been in business for almost 70 years now with NRA insurance and grants for ammo, rifles and shooting accessories.
I kind of think of the NRA like some of the alphabet agencies in DC.
They have an incredible number of dedicated patriotic employees, but the leadership is tainted.
Just like the NRA became.
Power does that to any organization when big money from donors comes into play.
Red Cross, NRA, Wounded Warrior, and a host of other organizations have had their leadership get away from their roots and move to big money for leadership and less for the benefits that support the doners.
I'm hopeful the NRA gets the leadership back in order, although I think that's a wet dream.

Latest posts

Top Bottom