Just Ordered My Glock G26

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grant

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glock 26 - $534 with night sights to the door. I ordered it through New Frontier Armory in NV. Now the bad part, the waiting game.

They sell the G26's for $460+17shipping. I tried to pick one up at the gun show for $480 cash and everyone looked at me like I was stupid. The cheapest price I was given was $499+tax.

Good riddance to the Taurus 24/7 Pro DS 9mm!!

Edmond

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Holy crap, there is a big difference between the LE pricing and regular pricing.

I had a G26, you will like that little pistol. Carry it IWB and it'll disappear on you. It can accept G17 and G19 mags for more capacity.

Caseman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did you sell the Taurus. Hope you picked up some extra mags at the show for the 26. When is it going to be here so we can look at it? I went to the show yesterday, but may go back today. Some of the guys from Stillwater may be coming to town to go.

Grant

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sold the Taurus before I made it down the first isle. I got $370 out of it with the 3 extra magazines and a Fobus holster. I lost the cost for my magazines but am happy to be rid of it.

I didn't see any good deals on magazines but will try and make it to another show sometime when I'm not dealing with two little boys.

Latest posts

Top Bottom