Just when you thought you had seen it all ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woodman 59

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Cat City Slim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A couple of decades ago my wife had a dream about me cheating on her ( I wasn't and never have). She was pissed off at me for a week.
My wife was pissed at me for a week after she had a dream that I made her move to New York City so I could learn to play the trombone. At least your wife dreams of plausible actions like cheating.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Judging by the looks of that baby Marcelo wasn't the only one gettin' a little on the side.
I had an old NCO ask me in 1962 if I had been getting any on the side and my reply was no and then he said, "I didn't know they were making it on the side." I've never forgotten that fat NCO, he was a real trip. Those were the days that they still had a lot of WWII veterans on active duty. In hindsight, I wish I had talked to some of them and heard their stories-they were the real deal.

Larry In OKC

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I remember a song by the Kinks called Lola L-O-L-A Lola. Boys wil be girls, and girls will be boys. Now they're doing the deed with dolls WTH!!! The insanity makes me want to stick my face into an airplane propellor.:scratch:

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
iu

Latest posts

Top Bottom