She was WAY nicer than I would have been ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
they should just go together and both get a tattoo to commemorate the whole ordeal.

He honestly thought he was gonna spend the night with her after all THAT DRAMA at the restaurant.

But ... I have to say ... I know a homeless guy. A couple of them actually who are every bit as ballsy as this guy is. I swear the guy that panhandle at the store I literally had to turn Bethany PD loose on him. And I got REALLY lucky -- while I was giving my statement for the officer's report he got a call on the radio that there was a vagrant harassing people at the carwash down the street. I looked at the JBT and he looked at me and just got this "Ohhhh this is my lucky day" look on his face. As he was getting in his car I said "Please, do me proud." He laughed and said "No worries. I'll make you sound like the worst, most vindictive store MOD I've ever met."

I dunno what he said to the guy but he used to hang out in our parking lot ALL the time and after that when I saw him he was clear over on the other side of 7-11 from us. I guess he was walking all the way down 23rd and circling back from the other end of the strip mall to get to church. (His church is next to the Chinese restaurant, which is next to the grocery store.)

Funny thing, he even wore the people at the church out. They were telling him he couldn't come in the church until 10 minutes before service started when there were all kinds of folks at that church at 8, 9 o'clock in the morning just visiting -- and getting things set up for Sunday School and services, I'm sure. And the one time I went over to see what time service started (so I knew what kind of times I was dealing with as far as how long this guy was actually waiting to get into church and whether he was just playing both ends against the middle sitting in front of the store) the guy I talked to looked like he'd been caught with his hand up the preacher's wife's skirt. 😂😂 They were as tired of dealing with his obnoxious, pushy, demanding ass as we were ...

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i know this story about the lady who stood up in church with her dress stuck in the crack

I SAW a gal once who got the hem of her dress hung up in her panty hose. 😳😳😳 I honestly gotta say I have a really irrational fear of that happening to me. Last time I had a dress on Grumpy asked me what was wrong. I said "Nothing, why?" He said "Well you keep fiddling with the back of your dress like you have a fly caught up your crack or something." 🤦🤦🤦 I could have died. Which reminds me -- I need to get rid of the few dresses I have left. My feeble mind can't handle it -- I'm just gonna wear slacks. Lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom