Kahr CM9

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I can't believe all these MF'ers trying to get $500+ for a CM9.
It's a "C" series kahr. Outdoor America has them priced right, at $415 for first production run.

powdernlead

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I took the CM9 out to Green Country Safe Shooters for a quick break-in and familiarization. The little gun was perfect right out of the box! I shot 124gr golden sabers, 115gr ball, and 115gr hornady critical defense. 213 rounds total. The checkering on the front strap is deep and provides a very secure grip. I didn't have to adjust my grip at all, and for a 9mm with no pinky extension that says something. The gun is more accurate than I am. Holding groups to 2-3" at 10 yards. I am extremely happy with this gun. I can pocket it in cargo shorts and it is a breeze to carry iwb in a crossbreed mini-tuck.

Last edited:

Glockwork1987

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i took the cm9 out to green country safe shooters for a quick break-in and familiarization. The little gun was perfect right out of the box! I shot 124gr golden sabers, 115gr ball, and 115gr hornady critical defense. 213 rounds total. The checkering on the front strap is deep and provides a very secure grip. I didn't have to adjust my grip at all, and for a 9mm with no pinky extension that says something. The gun is more accurate than i am. Holding groups to 2-3" at 10 yards. I am extremely happy with this gun. I can pocket it in cargo shorts and it is a breeze to carry iwb in a crossbreed mini-tuck.

werd!

Latest posts

Top Bottom