kahr p380

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hawgman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My comment in post #6 was in regards to his question in post #5 about the Diamondback. My comments in post #4 is about the kahr p380 and is a ringing endorsement of kahr, a proven company. Please read the whole thread before posting.

mhphoto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My comment in post #6 was in regards to his question in post #5 about the Diamondback. My comments in post #4 is about the kahr p380 and is a ringing endorsement of kahr, a proven company. Please read the whole thread before posting.

Sorry. But when you don't quote specific posts I have to assume you're talking about the original question.

But I do agree with you about Diamondback. I've heard good and bad about it. The Gun Blast guy seemed to love it, but he's giddy about everything he reviews. Or at least as giddy as he can be.

Hawgman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry. But when you don't quote specific posts I have to assume you're talking about the original question.

But I do agree with you about Diamondback. I've heard good and bad about it. The Gun Blast guy seemed to love it, but he's giddy about everything he reviews. Or at least as giddy as he can be.

No sweat, man. Yeah, should quote but I figured I was right after his question. Anyhow, I like the gunblast guy too. Great site. I actually met him last year in the isle at the tulsa show. Jeff Quin that is. I screwed up and called him Boge (his brother). He was cool about it though. Said he tries to make it to the wannenmacher show every few years. I can believe the diamondback is good I'm just leary about a carry gun that has come out so recently. A person could buy it and put about a thousand rounds through it I guess. Just realized how stupid that idea is what with the short supply of .380 these days.

Peace, joy, and OSA love.:woot:

mhphoto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't think you'll be disappointed!

On a side note for the Tulsa people, the 81st Academy has boxes of Monarch JHP .380 for about $17.

Latest posts

Top Bottom