KAK K-Spec BCG

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Almost Jack Burton

Not the real Jack Burton but close.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone running one of these?
Thoughts on the design?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230625-132127.png
    Screenshot_20230625-132127.png
    442.2 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_20230625-132137.png
    Screenshot_20230625-132137.png
    953 KB · Views: 0

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am more of a shooter than a gunsmith or designer. Looks like some good ideas in there, but I don’t know. At the end of the day, I kinda fall in the “if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it” camp. The regular stuff is great, runs well, and as long as it’s well made, should last a really long time. They make nice coatings and finishes to help with cleaning and stuff, which is a welcome addition. But I don’t see the point in trying to make the wheel more round, when the already round wheel is proven and successful.

Last edited:

Almost Jack Burton

Not the real Jack Burton but close.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am more of a shooter than a gunsmith or designer. Looks like some good ideas in there, but I don’t know. At the end of the day, I kinda fall in the “if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it” camp. The regular stuff is great, runs well, and as long as it’s well made, should last a really long time. They make nice coatings and finished to help with cleaning and stuff, which is a welcome edition. But I don’t see the point in trying to make the wheel more round, when the already round wheel is proven and successful.
Seems to me it would dump a lot of gas and carbon onto your ammo. Leading to more build up over time since you would be loading dirty ammo into the chamber.
I do like the dual ejector idea the caveat to it is more moving parts add more things that can break.
Like you I don't believe in fixing something that isn't broke.
I just figured it would be a good conversation topic.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Seems to me it would dump a lot of gas and carbon onto your ammo. Leading to more build up over time since you would be loading dirty ammo into the chamber.
I was just gonna say. Ammo already gets dirty from blow by, I don't think I'd want to dump hot gas and carbon on it on purpose right before it goes into the chamber. The rest is ok I guess.

Latest posts

Top Bottom