Kansas Pheasant Hunt Nov. 13th & 14th, 2010

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wormydog1724

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We had 20 hunters and killed 80 birds (4 bird limit per shooter) the first day by 9:30.

The second day we killed 80 birds by 2:00. Took a little longer but we got it done.

This is Dad, my Brother, and Me.

[Broken External Image]

This is my Brother, Dad, my future Father-in-Law, future Brother-in-Law, future Mother-in-Law, and Me.

[Broken External Image]

This is everybody, guys from Oklahoma, New Mexico, and Kansas.

[Broken External Image]

It was a great time. Lots of walking but well worth it. There are tons and tons of birds, and a lot of hunters too.

DreamingMan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last night, as I was heading home from hunting in Perry I saw plenty of OK & TX pickup trucks heading South that had dog carriers in the bed and blaze orange in the cab.

Glad you had a very successful hunt. :thumbup3:

Dreaming Man

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Great shooting. Looks like you had a blast. Here are my brothers and their birds.
ai35.photobucket.com_albums_d168_imhntn_IMG_0145.jpg

r00s7a

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks like ya'll had some good shootin! What area of KS were you in? I am planning on hunting around Liberal just as soon as we get deer season wrapped up here in a couple of weeks and looking for reports. Were ya'll hunting private land or public? (I think I know the answer to that one).

Latest posts

Top Bottom