Katie Noel Country Senses--

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't think she's a bad singer at all. And her writing is WAY better than anything I could have come up with. I always wonder how many of those people making harsh comments about anyone who puts their art out there could do any better??

I was a budding artist in high school. I had some art teacher from a college somewhere around here (don't even remember her name lol) tell me I didn't have any talent and I needed to stop embarrassing myself by entering local contests out there for high school students. I laughed at her. She was aghast wanted to know what I thought was so funny. I asked her if she was an artist. She said "I TEACH art!" I said "Uh-huh, and again ARE YOU an artist?" "Humft, of course I am!!"

Me: Really, what have you sold? I'd like to see some of your work. Maybe I can learn something.

Her: Well, I don't actually have anything that's sold but ...

Me, cutting her off: Oh REALLY?!?!? Well when you've sold as many pieces as I have get with me. Hey!! Maybe I could give you some pointers!! 🤷🤷

She didn't want to talk to me about art after that. Lol But she did visit with my dad about my attitude.😂😂😂

Latest posts

Top Bottom