Keith Morgan from the West Virginia Citizens Defense League

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would like to punch that piece of crap interviewer right in his left winged face!! He clearly wants a ban on all guns yet at the end he says that he just wants an assault ban. But he just said before that Keith shouldn't be able to have a gun. And it is a pistol. So the guy showed his true colors. This guy needs to wake up to the real world. He is living in a fantasy land. What a joke. And picture this is the kind of Crap that the media puts out. Glad we finally had someone to stand up to them.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good show.

I hate when they say "You shouldn't need a gun in today's society." That's exactly why we need guns!!!
Here's a response - "Don't you watch the news? We have violent criminals in this society and they aren't going away anytime soon. Honest citizens need a "force multiplier" to defend themselves, especially the old , the small and the weak. I can't believe that you are so naive as to want to take that tool away from honest citizens."

Latest posts

Top Bottom