Keith Morgan from the West Virginia Citizens Defense League

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The problem is, we're all 2A supporters so we think he won, but the anti-2As are gonna think that the other guy was the winner. No amount of reason will make them think otherwise

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow, that "host"'s ignorance level was off the charts. He had zero grasp on reality and simply parroted lies and misinformation he's heard from other ignorant people. His guest definitely owned him but, I agree, it probably accomplished little. Still, it matters because what little it may have accomplished is something and every win counts no matter how small or seemingly irrelevant. Kudos to him for kicking butt...I'm not sure I could have restrained myself half as well as he did.

rebelracer79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow, that "host"'s ignorance level was off the charts. He had zero grasp on reality and simply parroted lies and misinformation he's heard from other ignorant people. His guest definitely owned him but, I agree, it probably accomplished little. Still, it matters because what little it may have accomplished is something and every win counts no matter how small or seemingly irrelevant. Kudos to him for kicking butt...I'm not sure I could have restrained myself half as well as he did.

I've yet to see an anti that wasn't an ignoramus

Latest posts

Top Bottom