Kel-Tec RMR-30 Prototype

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom K

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here ya go: PF922 Conversion Kit

I've received an email that says it's supposed to be entering production soon. Projected cost is around $200. That's a sizeable fraction of the cost of a PF-9, but it's not out of line with the cost of .22 conversion units for other guns.

The PF922 conversion units are now fow sale, $199 with free shipping and $35 for extra magazines. They are expected to ship in February. I've ordered mine!

Tom K

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Received this email from Harry Perrette at Twisted Industries:

The PF9-22 conversion kits will ship out this week. Thank you so much for your cooperation and patience. We do not expect to have any issues with these kits, but remember, this is the first order going out the door to brand new customers with unique serial numbers. We have tested the kit on many different versions, and have not a single problem with any thus far. If for some unforeseen reason there may be a problem with your kit, please do not hesitate to email or call us. We stand behind our product and would like for you to be 100 percent satisfied with it. We recommend CCI MINI MAG ammunition. They seem to be the best feeding, and most accurate. We shot over 1000 rounds without a single problem through our PF9’s. Thanks again for your help and support.

On a side note, we are now also offering our slides in BLACK, GREEN, and TAN CeraKote. These are the same color as Kel-Tec offers. If you would like to have your kit Cerakoted, please email me as soon as possible. Price for CeraKoting a kit is $35, (for one magazine or 2) but for our first time order, we are going to give it to you at $20. Please also specify if you would like the finger extension done as well on the magazines. If you have a green or tan PF9, you may like this option to keep it all the same color.

And this picture:

ai56.tinypic.com_2626sl4.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom