Keller's Riverside Store

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kd5rjz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, the 2A only applies to:

-People that aren't brown
-People that are dumb enough to fall for the GOP's BS (People that are only dumb enough to fall for the Democrat's BS need not apply!)
-Only Christians

I guess he's reading a special version of the bill of rights that only Rush's fan club gets copies of? I really love the whole Christian vs Muslim thing going on in the firearm community right now, it's like listening to Harry Potter and Twilight fans argue.

finishnailer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, the 2A only applies to:

-People that aren't brown
-People that are dumb enough to fall for the GOP's BS (People that are only dumb enough to fall for the Democrat's BS need not apply!)
-Only Christians

I guess he's reading a special version of the bill of rights that only Rush's fan club gets copies of? I really love the whole Christian vs Muslim thing going on in the firearm community right now, it's like listening to Harry Potter and Twilight fans argue.
I assume you will be headed to Cushing tomorrow to listen to your hero talk about his energy policy?!

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just put it on there for people to giggle about, I don't care if anyone even comments on it. I didn't intend for it to start the name calling/ quarrelling and what not. There are about four other threads currently very active where the name calling/quarrelling and what not seems to be socially acceptable. Please utilize one of those threads. Thank you.

kd5rjz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wasn't attempting to name call, I was just pointing out that ads like these make it sound like ALL gun owners are white supremacists and anti-Muslim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom