Keltec PMR-30 Charcoal Gray - Auction for Tornado Victims

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My bff's kids other family lost their house and everything they own with the exception of the vehicle they escaped in. We've taken the two oldest kids in to live with us permanently or until the the other set of parents can find a new house or some other solution. It's been quite the week for sure. Having survived a large tornado myself in the past I know how they feel. Taking in two more people has made the budget difficult but we've had some people donate some clothes, hygiene products and a little cash that we're dividing up among the displaced family members here and living in the hotel with any extra going to other families in need. I'd just like to say on behalf of my bff, myself and her kids, thank you for doing things like this to help all these families.

She and I have done business with the guys at Sooner State many times over the last few years and they are top notch. If you're in a position to make a bid I thank you for your generosity, if you are not then I thank you for your thoughts and prayers on behalf of our family and, no doubt, all the others families affected.

Tommy, Todd and the gang...thank you!

m.rehme

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think it is mine!
Not every day can a person make a donation for a good cause and get something of this value back in return.
Sooner State Pawn should be commended for putting this deal together.
Mark

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The guys at Sooner State are awesome, congrats to whoever got that baby. I've been wanting one for forever but it'll have to wait. Post up a pic of your sweet new .22 MAGNUM!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom