KIDD Innovative Design

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MB1008

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cool. Thanks for info guys.

I'll have to check out the Boyd's Stock you mentioned.

I ended up ordering an 18" black stainless Kidd bull barrel with one of their drop-in 2 stage triggers to go with it. Should be here tomorrow!

Now just need to figure out a stock and scope.

What are you all running scope-wise? I was thinking about a leupold or nikon 3-9x40 but I keep reading about parallax issues at sub 50 yard ranges. Is that really much of an issue or are there other options I might not be considering?

Thanks again for the insight!

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On most of mine, I run some old BSA Sweet 22 3-9x40's... They're accurate, and the original/first-gen models had decent clear glass.

The last build I did, I mounted a Nikon Prostaff BDC 4-16-50 to it and shoved it in the safe. It's 3 years old, hasn't had a round through it lol. I'll probably get flamed for it, but the Redfield line look impressive for price, and Vortex makes some good affordable glass.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did the charging handle, extractor, mag release, auto bolt release, and bolt buffer. Assembled by Harsh Firearms.

i983.photobucket.com_albums_ae320_promiseofwars_1022_1_zps6eebabcb.jpg
[/URL]

Very nice.

MB1008

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Finally!!
7 week wait on the Kidd barrel and it made its way here. Can't say it has turned out too bad... and the wait was well worth it...

Just waiting on my scope and rings now...

Kidd 18" stainless barrel
TS Vantage Stock
Kidd Drop in Trigger Kit
Larue LT178 mount

What height rings are you guys running? What would you recommend for a 40mm objective?

magna19

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Finally!!
7 week wait on the Kidd barrel and it made its way here. Can't say it has turned out too bad... and the wait was well worth it...

Just waiting on my scope and rings now...

Kidd 18" stainless barrel
TS Vantage Stock
Kidd Drop in Trigger Kit
Larue LT178 mount

What height rings are you guys running? What would you recommend for a 40mm objective?

Nice looking setup. I just got my 20" SS Fluted in last Friday and let the grandson shoot a couple boxes through it. Yesterday I shot a few different kinds of ammo and am very happy with the accuracy. I have about 300 through it now and will do some accuracy testing soon. I have a Leupold 3-9x40 on it now but may add better optic soon.

Latest posts

Top Bottom