Is this a legit reply from 'Marlin'

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waltercat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Your order was received a few minutes ago via our online store. It shall be processed as soon as possible.

The order is available in stock and once purchase is completed, your firearm gets registered immediately for delivery.

We suggest you download the Zelle App or set up your Zelle Account via Zelle® | A fast and easy way to send and receive money and proceed with payment for your order.

Zelle Email: [email protected]

Name: Chantel Stigler

Use your order number as reference/ reason of transfer.

After Payment Is Made, Please Make Sure You Forward To Us A Screenshot Image Or Picture Of The Completed Payment Transaction For Confirmation.

Your order will take a maximum of 3 days to arrive at your provided FFL/Gun store address after completion of purchase.

On seat agent; Chantel Stigler

Marlin Firearms Store USA Sales Department

On Tue, 5 Dec 2023 at 21:45 Marlin Firearms USA <[email protected]> wrote:

Waltercat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I didn't give any personal info and played along. Words like 'registered', 'maximum 3 days', and a full name for a contact. It's enough to piss me off.
And 'send a copy'.
I have e-mailed the real Marlin customer service to make them aware.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didn't give any personal info and played along. Words like 'registered', 'maximum 3 days', and a full name for a contact. It's enough to piss me off.
And 'send a copy'.
I have e-mailed the real Marlin customer service to make them aware.

They either don’t care or they can’t do anything about it. There are a couple each out there for both Browning and Henry and they have been active for several years.

At one time Henry had a warning on their website about them not selling direct, but the scam sites persist.

Latest posts

Top Bottom