Killed 2 Blackwidow spiders

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Black widows are everywhere, people just don't notice them because they don't wander around much. Fiddlebacks on the other hand creep me out, that's what people should be afraid of. They wander around and can turn up in odd places. Had one crawl up on my bed and hide out under a pillow last summer. I only found it because I was fluffing the pillows for bed. Always check now....

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't even keep track of how many black widows I kill but they are always outside or in a barn or something. Plus they don't move fast or anything, they just stay in undisturbed places and their web gives them away. Fiddlebacks on the other hand are fast, aggressive, and live in the house with us. May have to try some of that pymethin clay mentioned. We bug bombed the house a month or two ago and I just recently found a fiddleback in my towel I was getting ready to use. Evil little bastards they are.

C

Clay

May have to try some of that pymethin clay mentioned.
Heck swing by and I'll loan you the jug to try, its a gal. jug with a hose and spray handle. Its enough to last me seveal years so your welcome to give it a shot. In fact I have a partial jug thats probably enough for one application and you can have it.
county street 2920, first newer model house south of the cemetary gate on east side. I have a 5er RV parked out front. Im home all day if you want to come by. I'll be outside in the shop probably.

Latest posts

Top Bottom