Kimber Custom TLE II

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tm8634

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Everyone, I need some help here. I have the chance to purchase a used Kimber Custom TLE II. The price is 652.00 with one mag and the box, it is a used pistol but in excellent shape. I have been out of the 1911s for a while and was wondering if this is a good price. Jim

i bought a ultra carry II new and gave around $800, so that "ya" i would say if thats what you want you couldnt go wrong...:thumb:

Burk Cornelius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got this gun from some guy from NW OK and I like the gun but he screwed me over royally ;) JK

ai373.photobucket.com_albums_oo177_BurkC_P3160011.jpg

BC

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Does it have an external extractor? or Internal? If it's external that's about par from what I've seen.

1911master

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Yes it has nite sites with standard extractor. Burk, I am glad to see that you still have the CDP, because I know it is a great pistol. Jim

eby42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Late to the party but that's a very fair price if the condition is good.

I picked up a LNIB TLE II from the classifieds here for a bit more than that somewhere around a year ago while prices were still a bit more inflated. Been extremely happy with it too, BTW. The external extractors aren't ideal in theory, but I haven't had any problems whatsoever (and knew what I was getting into before I bought it).

At the very least, I'm quite pleased until my budget allows for a custom 1911.

Latest posts

Top Bottom