Kimber Super Carry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks bad@$$, prob easier to come by than a Kobra Karry. I would check with H&H and big boys. I know Big boys doesnt have one, but they could order, they are a Kimber dealer.

andrsnsm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Brand new for 2010 and it's a Custom Show gun. First Kimber I have seen that was bobbed. Darn sure a nice looking gun and I would estimate it will price out at ~$1500.

tm8634

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i put a ultra carry 45 in lawaway at bills in claremore the other day, it was a s.s. he had some black ones ordered (not sure which carry they are) i went ahead and put it in lawaway told him when they came in i wanted to swop it for a black one (i just dont like carring a s.s.:shocked:)... but it was around $900, might check with them and see?

Leemaxx

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
i put a ultra carry 45 in lawaway at bills in claremore the other day, it was a s.s. he had some black ones ordered (not sure which carry they are) i went ahead and put it in lawaway told him when they came in i wanted to swop it for a black one (i just dont like carring a s.s.:shocked:)... but it was around $900, might check with them and see?

Are you talking about a super carry or ultra? Medlocks had a new black ultra for $750....just say'n.

Latest posts

Top Bottom