Kimber EVO SP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone own or have any experience shooting a Kimber EVO SP 9mm? All the reviews like it, saying much better than the Solo.
I’m wondering the same thing. I saw one for sale yesterday, and it caught my attention. I‘ve personally never had an issue with any Kimber I’ve had, but if I remember correctly, the Solo was kind of a train wreck for a lot of people. :anyone:

ARG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's what I have heard as well for the Solo. The EVO does look interesting but a little pricey for something that holds 7 rounds when there are Sig 365's and Hellcats that hold more and cost less.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's what I have heard as well for the Solo. The EVO does look interesting but a little pricey for something that holds 7 rounds when there are Sig 365's and Hellcats that hold more and cost less.
I’ve never messed with a Hellcat, but I had a 365 and wasn’t overly impressed. Being a 1911 and j frame revolver fan, I‘m not hung up on capacity.