Kimber Ultra Carry II

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fatcpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Any comments good, bad, or ugly about the Kimber Ultra Carry II (45 ACP)? Looked at one today and it felt really good in my hands. At a price of $850, what elso should I be looking at? Nightstand gun and some concealed carry.

Burk Cornelius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like Kimbers alot. If it is going to be a nightstand gun and "some" concealed carry think about getting a little larger gun. The Ultra Carry is a superb carry weapon but it is also quite small (as you know).

If you are married to the 1911 platform then look at these:

Springfield Champion
Kimber Pro
any quality "commander sized" 1911

If you aren't locked in to a 1911 there are ten-hundred-thousand other options. I will let the others jump in on those options

Burk Cornelius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i carrie a kimber pro carry 2 in 9mm, i love it accurate and feel is great no problem in carry i use iwb every day.......

You got a picture of that bad boy? Did I mention I love Kimbers? Here is mine.......

ai373.photobucket.com_albums_oo177_BurkC_P3160011.jpg

Leemaxx

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
I loved my Ultra carry. Great carry gun and very easy to conceal. My dumba** sold it to finish my ar.........I'll regret that for a long time..:crying:

Latest posts

Top Bottom