King of Germany carries Magic Rocks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://www.newson6.com/story/18157817/crime-victim-tackles-suspected-car-burglar-at-tulsa-walgreens

TULSA, Oklahoma -

A suspected car break-in in south Tulsa took a strange twist Sunday morning when the victim chased down a barefoot suspect who claimed to be the King of Germany.

Tulsa resident Dakota Tomlinson said he got a call that someone was breaking into his car outside his home just before 8 a.m. He and two friends jumped in the Chrysler 300 and searched for the suspect after getting a description of the man who had long curly hair and was wearing plaid shorts.

They thought they'd lost him when the suspect ran across the street near 91st and Sheridan in front of their car.

"He acted like he was going to go into the store, but he turned and I caught him about half way in the parking lot and tackled him," Tomlinson said.

Tomlinson held the suspect there until police arrived.

He says the suspect apologized while on the ground, and told him he was high on mushrooms.

The suspect claimed he was carrying "magic rocks" and had millions of dollars in Europe, as well as being the King of Germany.

Wheel Gun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just because he's on a shroom high doesn't necessarily mean that he's not the King of Germany. I think we should give his royal position the benefit of the doubt until actually proven otherwise.

Latest posts

Top Bottom