Kriss Vector or Saiga 12?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CharlieMurphy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Vector/Super V, same thing I believe. Ended up going with the Vector if only because I am into modern type firearms and it surely is. My TiRant looks good on it, glad I already had the correct piston for it since it has the same thread pitch as my USP. Outfitted it with an Eotech and sending in my SBR paperwork tomorrow. Couple months and she will be good to go.

CharlieMurphy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i1310.photobucket.com_albums_s645_SnakeDoctor1776_20140113_214519_zps2fb94597.jpg

i1310.photobucket.com_albums_s645_SnakeDoctor1776_20140113_214606_zps8441e7b8.jpg

CharlieMurphy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It looks a lot better with stock and foregrip on but gotta wait for paperwork. The bottom and stock were duracoated FDE by the previous owner, it just looks white because of the flash. When everyone gets back from SHOT I will get it Cerakoted, probably foliage green and micro slick the bolt. It's a pain to charge the bolt, the recoil spring is stiff as hell. I'm sure it will loosen up with use. I might still get the S12 but I have to sell some stuff first. Actually leaning towards a Vepr 12 since its less work.

MoBoost

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Saiga 12 - magazine fed semi-automatic shotgun.

Kriss V - ummm .. whatchamacallit .... what does it do again? Everything a Glock21 does in much bigger package maybe?

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Saiga 12 - magazine fed semi-automatic shotgun.

Kriss V - ummm .. whatchamacallit .... what does it do again? Everything a Glock21 does in much bigger package maybe?

A glock 21 with a stock. The sub guns I have shot have been pretty darn accurate. Having a red dot and stock on a pistol or pistol caliber rifle goes a long ways. Definitely can reach out and touch something better than I can with a standard pistol.

CharlieMurphy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think it would be awesome to have a sub gun in 10mm. It has a lot better reach than the other calibers. But I am happy with the Vector and its new design in the recoil system.

Latest posts

Top Bottom