Kriss Vector or Saiga 12?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CharlieMurphy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey guys, looking for my next gun and I have narrowed it down to a Kriss Vector and a Saiga 12. Whichever one it is I will sbr/sbs it. I already have a can for the .45 and I really like futuristic firearms like the Vector but a short barrel Saiga would make an excellent home defense gun.

What do y'all think?

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Definitely the Vector. Trust me. Or ask Kennedy, he's had both. Unless it's done right, a Saiga 12 is not a reliable weapon for home defense.

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a chance to shoot a full auto short barrel vector and that thing was amazing. The controls on it are very intuitive and the ergonomics are really great. I'm not a fan of the Saiga's.

Jestik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I second the reliability issues of the Saiga 12. I saw one at the range and it jammed every time. If I were to get one, it would be the "Cho" gun from Rifle Dynamics.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got a good 200-300 rounds through my S12, almost all of those 2 3/4" birdshot. My only malfunctions were within the very first 10 rounds. Other than that, it runs flawlessly. About 20 of those rounds were 3" 00, which worked 100%. I have 0 work done on my S12. It's the most enjoyable gun I've ever shot. Very fun!

Outside of Call of Duty, I've never shot a Vector, so I can't really give a fair, honest answer here.

CharlieMurphy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the thoughts. I am aware of the S12 being picky about ammo but I figure if I spend the same amount I would on the Vector I could get it pretty reliable.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

indi

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Between the 2 choices I would go with the kriss super v. Especially with the fact you already have a 45 supressor. I was close to buying one, but went with a sbr ar instead. Wait you said kriss vector..... is that the same thing?

Latest posts

Top Bottom