LAPD shoots 14yo innocent bystander in dressing room

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
An eyewitness tells the dispatcher the bad guy has fired several shots inside the store. It turns out the witness likely mistook the sounds of the bad guy striking something with the lock as gunshots. It can clearly be heard in the 911 calls and could be mistaken for gun shots.

Branca then explains the jury instructions applicable for this type of incident in California: It's reasonable for responding officers to rely on the information they're given in reacting to the threat, even if the information is incorrect.

For the life of me I can't understand why someone can't look at this in a rational manner and realize this is a horrible and tragic accidental shooting in a very dynamic and fluid environment...nothing more. It's hard to say at this point if the officer should have any criminal culpability...I don't think so. But, it's early and all the facts are not known. Obviously, he'll have to answer for his actions and will most likely be sued civilly. He should still be afforded due process.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey Grendelshooter there were multiple callers reporting a gun with shots fire indicating a possible active shooter, like what is happening every day around the country. You want to talk about race and no one cares how come I have not heard of you standing up in outrage over two 13 year old minority males killed in the last week in Tulsa. Wait I know the police did not do it so you really do not care, only if it is the police. Sounds like you are a biased individual to a large degree.
It doesn’t matter with him. Besides, read his posts, he only cares when white, non Jews are killed.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wholeheartedly agree.
I can’t actually post what I’d like to happen to all politicians on both sides of the isle, but deposed and replaced would be accurate.
The problem is that the police are the enforcers and defenders of the political class-see NYPD and their Covid enforcement.
So to get to one, you have to go through the other.
All persons who are entrusted with extraordinary power over the people should be held to extraordinary scrutiny.
I can’t believe that would be an inflammatory statement.
When I attended high school, the class was told that "we send the best to Washington DC to represent us." As Obama says, "I have evolved." And congress has evolved as well. Into a dysfunctional haphazard run syndicate that seeks to destroy the country in their efforts to gain more wealth. Where else can one find a job that pays a starting salary of $174,000 per annum and in a few short years one can be. a multimillionaire? AOC worked as a bartender and made probably more money on tips that she did her actual salary. The only tips she works for now are the ones that are int he bills passed by Democrats and if she invests wisely, she'll draw more money than she ever did in tips.

Latest posts

Top Bottom