Lawn mower for RickN - part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
@RickN there is a remaining fund of $1,368.00 and I have transferred the Paypal amount to my bank account so I can write a personal check and either mail it to you or deliver it. I didnt want an electronic trail. I "shouldnt get stuck with taxes but that remains to be seen.
PM me your full name and address to mail it or @dlbleak can deliver it.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It left Ohio at 9:30pm tonight. Should be ready for pickup Wed. according to the tracking details.

1690861898954.png

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The bagger has two smaller chambers instead of one big one. I can handle it. And yes it should bag just fine. If not, oh well. Bagging is ass wifey thing. I would just as soon get a hay rake and a bailer and make a little money. :rotflmao:
I had to use an old Cooper Clipper reel mower to mow with my from the time I could mow. Damn thing had an old Briggs on it and it’s probably still running and tormenting somebody that has to wrestle with the catcher and a lawn bag to put the clippings in. I think I’ve bagged grass maybe twice since I moved out at 18 and that was when I couldn’t get it mowed until it was so deep I had no choice. There’s no amount of money that would justify bagging grass. Besides, you just throw away perfectly good nitrogen. Mulch kits for me! Yay! Or not. Don’t matter one way or the other, but I ain’t bagging. 👿

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had to use an old Cooper Clipper reel mower to mow with my from the time I could mow. Damn thing had an old Briggs on it and it’s probably still running and tormenting somebody that has to wrestle with the catcher and a lawn bag to put the clippings in. I think I’ve bagged grass maybe twice since I moved out at 18 and that was when I couldn’t get it mowed until it was so deep I had no choice. There’s no amount of money that would justify bagging grass. Besides, you just throw away perfectly good nitrogen. Mulch kits for me! Yay! Or not. Don’t matter one way or the other, but I ain’t bagging. 👿
I do too but the wife likes it bagged. Of course she seldom does the mowing since she is in worse shape than I am. So I will bag it until she gets over it and then do it my way. If I can mow every week it will not be to bad.

Latest posts

Top Bottom