Lawn mower for RickN.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry but I've not been paying attention so I'm confused. RickN is a pretty good guy. I've enjoyed him and his content a lot. He's a good man. Does he need some help getting a lawn mower? Are we having a go fund me to help? If so, please pm me on how to donate. He's a good man and I'll do what I can.
Someone let me know by pm. Thanks.
mower has been purchased

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not a veteran and I do not feel right using someone else's veterans discount. Call me honest but...
I feel the same way. I’ve got Lowes credit card so I get 5% off anything. One day my dad was in there with me and said hey I’ll go get on their veterans deal to get 10% off. He did and we used it that day. He told me anytime I’m in there just use his phone number and I’ll get 10% off. I never do it. Like you I feel like I’d be committing stolen valor or something. If I didn’t earn it, I don’t want it!

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry but I've not been paying attention so I'm confused. RickN is a pretty good guy. I've enjoyed him and his content a lot. He's a good man. Does he need some help getting a lawn mower? Are we having a go fund me to help? If so, please pm me on how to donate. He's a good man and I'll do what I can.
Someone let me know by pm. Thanks.
This group pooled and raised around $3400 in 48 hours or so. It was a moving experience and one I was glad to lead in, and tomorrow, Ricks getting this, plus a rear bagger setup...
Excess funds ar going to rick to use as he pleases so if you want to donate, send Paypal to me at [email protected]. If you dont use paypal, let me know and you can mail a check. It will go to Rick in the end.
1689038617409.png

Last edited:

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Heck if I had known you guys would go this crazy, I would have asked for one with a small dozer blade on the front so I could get rid of that mound of dirt in the back yard. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I need to tell you guys the story on that mound. We have a steep slope in the back yard. They were digging out the drainage area behind us and one of the women we had working for our wheelchair company decided she would help us. Large breasted woman that NEVER wore a bra goes out back, gets the men working attention and ask them sweetly for some dirt. Being the nice guys they were they took their back backhoe, scooped some up and dumped it over the fence. I have been shoveling on that hill for years trying to spread it out. :yikes2::yikes2:

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Heck if I had known you guys would go this crazy, I would have asked for one with a small dozer blade on the front so I could get rid of that mound of dirt in the back yard. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I need to tell you guys the story on that mound. We have a steep slope in the back yard. They were digging out the drainage area behind us and one of the women we had working for our wheelchair company decided she would help us. Large breasted woman that NEVER wore a bra goes out back, gets the men working attention and ask them sweetly for some dirt. Being the nice guys they were they took their back backhoe, scooped some up and dumped it over the fence. I have been shoveling on that hill for years trying to spread it out. :yikes2::yikes2:

sounds like y’all need to get hands on them mounds

Latest posts

Top Bottom