Lawn sprinkler installation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m in the process of digging up an old capped aerobic sprinkler line to keep some water on my lawn and the only advice I can give you is don’t do it yourself. May as well get the most out of my recycled poop!

Duncandl

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anybody on here install lawn irrigation systems, or have someone they recommend? I've got a little over an acre and with this heat dragging a sprinkler around trying to keep it alive is tough sledding.
I am considering buying the above ground sprinklers that farmers use on small plots of land that their big systems can't get to.

Looks like a sturdy tripod with an oversized tick, tick, tick, brrrrrrrdt sprinkler, link them by some extra long hoses and no digging until it gets cooler.

Dave

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am considering buying the above ground sprinklers that farmers use on small plots of land that their big systems can't get to.

Looks like a sturdy tripod with an oversized tick, tick, tick, brrrrrrrdt sprinkler, link them by some extra long hoses and no digging until it gets cooler.

Dave
1657924306523.png

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Try this. I’ve used these around the house for awhile. I made mine a little longer overall for more stability. And if I was gonna build another one, I’d run a riser up a little way

Latest posts

Top Bottom