Lawton FGST Lunch!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have another of those "hey wouldn't a working lunch be a great way to compress the day" meetings tomorrow.
Hopefully I can show off my new (well, used but new to me) 1911 this weekend. Nothing fancy I just hope it works.

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have another of those "hey wouldn't a working lunch be a great way to compress the day" meetings tomorrow.
Hopefully I can show off my new (well, used but new to me) 1911 this weekend. Nothing fancy I just hope it works.

If you had bought a Glock there would be no doubt it would work. ;)

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You mean those S&W design engineers that copied the Glock and then complicated the design. ;)

No those must be some other guys (the ones that made the S&W "SD" line), I mean the US design engineers that turned an ugly block (rhymes with what?) concept into a highly functional AND aesthetically pleasing work of masterful firearms production like the M&P line - with adjustable backstraps almost as if they gave a hoot about the user instead of employing a McDonalds "have it our way" concept. Yeah, those are the guys I mean, ;^)

Rod Snell

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you had bought a Glock there would be no doubt it would work. ;)

I was RO'ing a sectional several years ago with a Glock shooter on the squad mercilessly riding a 1911 shooter who was having some ammo feeding troubles.
As the Glock shooter came up to shoot on the next stage about 2/3 of the way through the match, he made an eloquent, rude, and entirely inappropriate speech ending with "...and now you are going to see perfection in action!!"
Well, the Glock broke right out of the holster, I mean hard broke, could not be fixed at the match, parts fell out!
Needless to say, we had to wait for the entire squad to finally stop laughing before we could resume.
Maybe the Greeks had the Hubris and Nemesis thing right...

Latest posts

Top Bottom