Lawton FGST Lunch!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glad to see you trying to resurect this Billy. Unfortunately, I have to go to OKC on Friday (father-in-law having surgery), but I will try to make it next Friday. I am an old fart, so you may need to shoot me a PM or call me to remind me. I will bring Bull with me so he can regale you with more war stories.

BallisticBiker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow dude...and I thought my job sucked. At least they let me eat sometimes.

Steve, best wishes for your pop-in-law. Hope to see you and Bull next week! That dude is a regaler alright! haha

As far as finding us goes, I reckon we'll sit in the "party room" if it's not taken already. Either way, I'll notify the greeter that more may be joining us and looking for the Fat Guy Shooting Team.

I may go ahead and call first to Los Tres next week so there won't be any confusion and that we'll have a big enough space since it seems that more will be able to attend...

BallisticBiker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, that was fun. Wasn't a huge turnout, but didn't expect one either. At least nobody got shot...You know, with all that talk about Lawton being such a bad place and all. Thankfully all four of us live to tell the tale.

Thoroughly enjoyed meeting you, Reggie.

Looking forward to the next one and hopefully a couple more people will be able to make it. West side Los Tres, 11:00am next Friday.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry, my class broke early for lunch but I was obliged to stay back at the office for at a last-duty-day farewell.

I will put the mark on the calendar for next week at Los Tres Amigos.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom