Lawton FGST Lunch!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm in the mood for a good burger (when am I not??), so let's try a new place on the 'morrow. How about Boomerang's at 331 C Ave (corner of 4th and C Ave, across the street from the Mall)? Good food, styled like a Fifties diner for those of you who haven't had the pleasure of eating there yet. How 'bout it?

I second this idea - should we get a bumper crop, will there be room?

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Went there tonight for a dry run of sorts. The food is decent and actually reminds me of a no kidding real old-fashioned diner. If Billy shows I'd ask him to be patient - they were breaking in new waitresses and had some minor faux pas like initially giving me someone else's dinner, etc. Basically stuff that I would call growing pains.

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went there tonight for a dry run of sorts. The food is decent and actually reminds me of a no kidding real old-fashioned diner. If Billy shows I'd ask him to be patient - they were breaking in new waitresses and had some minor faux pas like initially giving me someone else's dinner, etc. Basically stuff that I would call growing pains.

Food was decent, service less so (as you indicated, presumably for the same reasons). Sorry you got Billy'd!

Latest posts

Top Bottom