Lawton FGST Lunch!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can I have some mags too? (have no clue what that is about, but thought it would be worth a shot)
I've got his, umm, bathroom reading material and he wants it back, even though his better half is always telling him, "The lavatory is NOT a library!". I'd bring some for you, too, but I'd have to be sure you're of legal age.

BallisticBiker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes...yes it was. :)

Can't believe I'm the only guy that bought a shirt. I mean, I thought you guys were on my team?! :D :rollingla

May I suggest that we come up with some sort of rotation of restaurants that are right there in the Sheridan & Gore area? Or maybe just bounce between Luigi's and Billy Sims? And maybe the occasional Arby's stop thrown in, just for good measure...
Whaddya think, fatties? Time for a little structure and organization in our little group? We're already trying to work something out for the shoots.

HAHA! See? All of you other Lawton cats that don't care to eat with us think that all we do is eat? :mean:

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes...yes it was. :)

Can't believe I'm the only guy that bought a shirt. I mean, I thought you guys were on my team?! :D :rollingla

May I suggest that we come up with some sort of rotation of restaurants that are right there in the Sheridan & Gore area? Or maybe just bounce between Luigi's and Billy Sims? And maybe the occasional Arby's stop thrown in, just for good measure...
Whaddya think, fatties? Time for a little structure and organization in our little group? We're already trying to work something out for the shoots.

HAHA! See? All of you other Lawton cats that don't care to eat with us think that all we do is eat? :mean:

All 3 of those places are good with me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom