Lawton FGST Lunch!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will pray for him but keep in mind that it isn't only the nice guys. Its everyone in one way or another, we just tend to only notice when its the nice guys...which probably says something about us. Stay hopeful, avoiding the end is not a realistic goal but remembering there is a purpose in all we do can give meaning and value to every moment we do have. I learned that from my late wife - passed at 36 from cancer but taught me more meaningful things in her last 12 months than I had learned (or at least paid attention to) in my whole li

I hear you and understand completely. That is one of my many shortcomings. I tend to relegate "not nice" people to "you are dead to me" status. I probably should work on that. Just because I have no use for them doesn't mean they don't have family and loved ones suffering. Thanks for the reminder. Hope to see you at the ENS on the 7th!

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
well I went to McKenzie's, but I got a phone call and had to head into work. Our new teacher needed the resources for the classes he will be teaching.

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I got hung up with a pissy horse that didn't wanna play nice, this is why I should only have geldings!! One thing is for certain though. When it is this warm out, the horse runs out of steam befor the cowboy on his 4 wheeler... lol

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Too bad you guys didn't get to make it today, but next week we'll be joined--hopefully--by our good friend Annie from OKC at the Red Boot Grill, so we hope to see y'all then.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, so Wednesday at the Red Boot Grill?? What time?? I still can't eat solid food but I'm coming down anyway. Got an address or am I'm gonna have to do ALL the work?? ;-)

I'll have cookies, so bring a container if you want some to take home. Please, take them all. Because I sure can't swallow them and the old man sure doesn't need them! ;)

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok, so Wednesday at the Red Boot Grill?? What time?? I still can't eat solid food but I'm coming down anyway. Got an address or am I'm gonna have to do ALL the work?? ;-)

I'll have cookies, so bring a container if you want some to take home. Please, take them all. Because I sure can't swallow them and the old man sure doesn't need them! ;)

Annie, for shame, see message #2782 in this thread - Sanford posted the address for you last week!

BTW folks having just returned from the being on the road for 8 days, I was told that I may have to hit the road again next week - should find out within the next 48 hours.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Annie, for shame, see message #2782 in this thread - Sanford posted the address for you last week!

BTW folks having just returned from the being on the road for 8 days, I was told that I may have to hit the road again next week - should find out within the next 48 hours.

Oh Dang!! My bad ... let's blame it on Old Timers! Haha! I hope you can make it. Would be good to see you again!!

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

For once we are ahead of the 48 hours deadline - I will NOT be going away next week, so I WILL plan to attend the weekly gathering for wine, women, and food (well one of three anyway).

Latest posts

Top Bottom