Lawton FGST Lunch!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I call from the NG this morning.

I went in and they had promotion orders for me. I got my rocker........ Staff Sergeant / E6

Now, i will be drilling in Mustang, OK.
Good on ya Staff. That rocker don't seem like much to some folks, but it allows you to carry a WHOLE bunch more weight. Kinda like a weeble, you can wabble but don't fall down...

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not gonna make this one guys ... "Somebody" around here has to get some yard work done. I swear I just thought I was busy before ... now I actually have to get shot done ... :anyone::disappoin:faint::igetit::fallangel
It gonna be sweaty plumber ass crack hot too!!! (no offence to any plumbers out there)

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It gonna be sweaty plumber ass crack hot too!!! (no offence to any plumbers out there)

Yeah, but it's gotta be done. So ... might as well get up and around ... maybe I can get finished and get to the gym before it's too miserable. THEN I can come home, get a beer and sit with my feet up and pretend I'm Queen of All I Survey after noon-ish ... or so ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom