Lawton FGST Lunch!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK, I'm coming. Calling the AC guy and sitting around all day ain't gonna change anything. I can call him this afternoon when I get home. Ethel, I'm coming home!! (Or at least to lunch! Haha!)

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, if you can get A/C people out the same day in OKC--in Lawton, you'd be waiting a week or so in most cases before anyone could come out. Busy time of the year for those folks....

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It won't happen today. Our guy has a full-time job and we likely won't see him until Friday after 5. Plus, I'm pretty sure he's gonna say it needs to be replaced so thank goodness we made it to fall. The temps right now are bearable with a fan on and the windows open.

The "name brand places" will put me off for a couple of week and then stick it to my ass. No thank you. They can bite my butt.

I knew it was coming. He's already replaced the capacitor once this year. Got nearly 20 years out of this unit so I can't really complain. Between this and the damned doctors I REALLY need to get away. You handsome fellas (and your lovely SOs) are the perfect distraction. And driving clears my head.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It won't happen today. Our guy has a full-time job and we likely won't see him until Friday after 5. Plus, I'm pretty sure he's gonna say it needs to be replaced so thank goodness we made it to fall. The temps right now are bearable with a fan on and the windows open.

The "name brand places" will put me off for a couple of week and then stick it to my ass. No thank you. They can bite my butt.

I knew it was coming. He's already replaced the capacitor once this year. Got nearly 20 years out of this unit so I can't really complain. Between this and the damned doctors I REALLY need to get away. You handsome fellas (and your lovely SOs) are the perfect distraction. And driving clears my head.

There are so many Air Force Friday afternoon rules violations in this paragraph I hardly know where to begin....
I count at least 3- depending on how you count it - "stick it" (a violation in context with) "ass", "Bite" and "Butt" together, and "head" (Who said "head"? I'll take some of that! - sorry just reverted about 20 years) - ah, sometimes I miss the old days as a young officer playing foolish aviator games...sigh...

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are so many Air Force Friday afternoon rules violations in this paragraph I hardly know where to begin....
I count at least 3- depending on how you count it - "stick it" (a violation in context with) "ass", "Bite" and "Butt" together, and "head" (Who said "head"? I'll take some of that! - sorry just reverted about 20 years) - ah, sometimes I miss the old days as a young officer playing foolish aviator games...sigh...

:tounge2::pms2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom