Lawton FGST Lunch!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I propose next week's luncheon at the Top Notch Texas BBQ - it's located at 2012 W Gore, south side just west of Ramon's flowers (old Wildcat Grill location if anyone's familiar). Good BBQ, decent burgers, good desserts.
Okay. Is the entrance on the alley side (per the Wildcat Grille), or on the Gore Blvd side?

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I propose next week's luncheon at the Top Notch Texas BBQ - it's located at 2012 W Gore, south side just west of Ramon's flowers (old Wildcat Grill location if anyone's familiar). Good BBQ, decent burgers, good desserts.

Is this a new place? I'm heading into town shortly and will try to scope it out.

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is this a new place? I'm heading into town shortly and will try to scope it out.
Reasonably new. The last place that was there was unremarkable (since my ma always taught me if I couldn't say anything good to say nothing).

The only potential issue could be seating if a large group shows up but I'm sure we can probably work something out being fat guys and all. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom