Lawton FGST Lunch!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just got back from Shooting at Murf's Shooting Range in Duncan. Drug the gimp down to break in a pair of M&P Shields and troubleshoot a Walther CCP magazine issue.

Murf's SR is pretty nice, clean and has AC vents blowing down on the shooters, so that's nice. Its only 7 lanes so I imagine if its busy there will be waiting on weekends. Being a indoor range it has all the draconian indoor range rules to, but that was to be expected

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Murfs is busy on Saturdays but they aren't open on Sundays.I wish they were open on Sundays, that is when I am usually looking for something to do.I heard the owner tell a guy we are suppose to tell you to only shoot one shot per second but I don't enforce it.Which is pretty nice.Big Boys has gotten on to me a couple of times for shooting too fast.Alot of the people that use to go to firearm solutions have switched to Murfs since it has been hot.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been there plenty of times. Fat Guys like us even ate lunch there once upon a time. No problem with large groups (did we have a large group today?)

We had eight today, counting a teen and two little girls and that was without you, John, or Dorothy. Not a bad showing but we missed you guys.

Latest posts

Top Bottom