Lawton FGST Lunch!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh no it’s good news @turkeyrun. Neurosurgeon said the radiology report made it sound much more ominous a situation than it actually is. She will need surgery and have to go through the PT and Injection garbage before insurance will cover surgery (gotta check their boxes) but her spinal cord isn’t compressed as in the report. Thanks for your prayers and well wishes.

Last edited:

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh no it’s good news @turkeyrun. Neurosurgeon said the radiology report made it sound much more ominous a situation than it actually is. She will need surgery and have to go through the PT and Injection garbage before insurance will cover surgery (gotta check their boxes) but her spinal cord isn’t compressed as in the report. Thanks for your prayers and we’ll wishes

:clap3: :thumbup3:

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Outstanding news

Still some things to go through, but she can handle that.

So glad to hear.

Arrrrrrgh, I hate insurance and insurance companies.

Wif's surgery in April, 6 month follow up in October, insurance approved, simple.
WRONG!. Got a bill Tuesday, insurance refused to pay for follow up.
Call insurance, they said treatment NOT PRE-APPROVED. I went off on him, I was MAD! Treatment was on the 20th and surgery was on 15th, OVER 6 MONTHS. I EXPLODED! He called hospital and got paperwork confirmation treatment was 6 month follow up, approved payment, 4 months late. Idgit expected me to thank him. He is still waiting

Sorry, didn't mean to rant on your good news. Insurance is one of my worst triggers.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom