Lawton FGST Lunch!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, if they are posted, they will just have to ask me to leave, if they even notice, LOL.

I don't think that they are posted. I eat there all the time.

If they are posted, or if there is a problem, I might be able to help with it. Depends on what happens.

Dave

BallisticBiker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well FGST Badshot Gun show will be back in Duncan at the Stephens County Fairgrounds on the 29-30 of June there is also the Lions Club Rodeo going on the 27-29 at the fairgrounds hope you all can make it out to our little show. We still have some tables available for rent. http://www.badshot-gunshow.com/uploads/Duncan_map.jpg
Thanks Matt

Spamming this thread once was bad enough, a second time is just rude. Bad form, sir. :nono1:
Not to mention that Duncan is not Lawton...

https://www.okshooters.com/showthread.php?147752-Lawton-FGST-Lunch!&p=2203336&viewfull=1#post2203336

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Matt,

This is nothing against your fine shows - I think that some of the FGST members just want to make sure that we don't have the flood gates open to all sorts of "special purpose" ads popping up in our thread.

I wish you the best and will do my best to make it to your show - they are always fun.

BallisticBiker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I fiqured Duncan is close for some of you all? Sorry for the intrusion did not mean to offend:)

No offense taken, it's just not cool. You could very easily start your own thread to promote your gun show and bump it everyday for all I care. Or you could have simply taken my advice and posted in the Lawton Ammo Sightings thread. (still spamming, but at least it would be closer to being on topic than in a 'lunch' thread! haha)

Duncan is pretty close, it's still a solid 40 minutes to Murf's. Chickasha is about five minutes further away, time wise.
If you want to make the drive, you're more than welcome to join us for lunch on Friday. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom