Lawton FGST Lunch!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tumbleweed

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You fat guys eat some pasta for me. I will be getting my eyes lased. Maybe next week I can show off my spectacle free handsomeness. Although I will never be as smooth with the ladies as Billy.

BallisticBiker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1.bp.blogspot.com__32GFNqNpX_o_UBtcX1wGf9I_AAAAAAAAB2U_Fl0j7u8d26d7c08b1aed4075b2d80b54a4c7129.jpg
[Broken External Image]

Wishin' you the best of luck with your optical invasion, Mike!
Hopefully all will go well and you'll be able to gaze upon my beauty more clearly next week! haha

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1.bp.blogspot.com__32GFNqNpX_o_UBtcX1wGf9I_AAAAAAAAB2U_Fl0j7u8d26d7c08b1aed4075b2d80b54a4c7129.jpg
[Broken External Image]

Wishin' you the best of luck with your optical invasion, Mike!
Hopefully all will go well and you'll be able to gaze upon my beauty more clearly next week! haha

The wedding party video clip reminds me of what I witnessed a lieutenant I went to fighter training with do - he tried that under the skirt floor crawl thing and one of the charming young ladies in the o'club happened to look down and see him. She then attempted to impale his face with her stiletto heels with surprising force. He got out from under and hauled his carcass outta' there like a scalded-a** ape. :rollingla

Latest posts

Top Bottom